MCAR Member Benefits
MCAR takes great pride in being a smaller Association that’s willing to support our membership in your career endeavors through various member benefits including:
- Various networking and continued educational opportunities throughout the year;
- Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC (MICHRIC) is listing database that currently serves approximately 5,700 REALTORS® from 11 boards & associations on the south and west side of the state, representing 22 counties in total which include such cities as Greenville, Ionia, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Saugatuck, Manistee, St. Joseph, Hillsdale and many others.MICHRIC, LLC. also has a data access agreement through password sharing with Realcomp II Ltd. “As Michigan’s largest REALTOR®-owned Multiple Listing Service, Realcomp II Ltd., has grown to serve more than 12,000 valued broker, agent, and appraiser customers in over 2,100 real estate offices across Southeastern Michigan since it began in 1994.” “At no extra charge, members of each MLS will be able to log into the other’s system with a guest ID and password. Currently, Realcomp has more than 30,200 active listings, while MRIC has nearly 24,000.” Inman
- MCAR is also members of the Great Lakes Repository who also “recently finalized agreements with the eight (8) REALTOR® Associations that are Shareholders of Realcomp II Ltd., an MLS in Farmington Hills, MI. “We are excited to welcome these new Members to the GLR, giving the GLR a total of nineteen (19) Members representing twelve (12) MLSs sharing data,” said Dave DeRees, President of The Great Lakes Repository. Currently, the data is being mapped and is scheduled to go live on March 1, 2016. Once the new data is live, the GLR will be estimated to have over 55,000 active listings in the state, and is also estimated to have 67% of the REALTORS® in Michigan and 66% of all active and historical listings in the state. “The sharing of data fields alone does not make for successful data sharing,” said DeRees “The GLR shares offers of cooperation and compensation.” It also allows for sharing of IDX information, shared data on public-facing MLS websites and apps (subject to opt-outs), and the use of the shared data in third-party programs such as CMA and statistical software. The goal of the GLR is to one day have a statewide database with MLS of choice for real estate professionals.” GLR
Some products listed above are fee based usage.
MichRIC is pleased to announce a new member benefit – FREE IDX Websites!
MichRIC has selected AgentSquared as the provider of your FREE Instant IDX Website as an alternative to the IDX Lite product currently available through FlexMLS (an iframe product requiring that you have a website already setup for yourself.) The AgentSquared product provides you with a hosted IDX website that only takes you one click to get setup.
To get your FREE, Instant IDX Website sponsored by MichRIC, powered by FlexMLS, log in to FlexMLS and click Menu in upper left. Then go to the bottom left and click AgentSquared – Instant IDX Website to obtain your own IDX Website.
We (MichRIC) chose AgentSquared because of their integration with FlexMLS delivering real-time, up-to-date listing information to your website and their ability to build amazing mobile/SEO friendly websites instantly in one click for FREE! No more faxing IDX approval forms, calling web developers, using i-frames, or spending thousands of dollars to build a site.
Here are just few of the features you get in your FREE AgentSquared Instant IDX Website:
- One Click Instant Setup of Mobile / SEO friendly IDX website
- Property Listings Integrated Seamlessly into site – No I-Frames
- Robust Search Using MichRIC specific fields, and listing statuses
- Live Listing Data Updated Instantly
If you don’t yet have a mobile / SEO friendly website with live property listings you need one.
You also have the opportunity to upgrade your FREE Website beyond its basic functionality.
New Resource for Researching and Using Technology in Your Real Estate Business
- Do you know the best way to attract seller leads in a low inventory market?
- How about which tools can help you deliver a better client experience?
- Do you need help finding the right software and apps for your real estate practice?
Look no further than RE Technology, a free member benefit from MichRIC and Montcalm County Association of Realtors®!
RE Technology offers daily tips and tricks on how to use technology to earn more commissions and take your business to the next level. Want a sample? Check out this list of RE Technology’s most popular articles from last month:
- 14 Best Apps for Real Estate Agents in 2017
- Why Your Neighbors Aren’t Calling You to List Their Homes
- FREE Facebook Features You’re Not Utilizing
- Real Estate Property Photos: Property Photography 101
- 5 Surefire Scripts to Win Real Estate Listings – Without Discounting Commissions
You can read all these articles with your free RE Technology account. Your free subscription will include access to live webinars, technology product reviews, helpful tips and tricks, exclusive offers, a comprehensive directory of thousands of tech products, and more!